Instragram - Any recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laque nail bar did Nicki Minaj's nails funnily enough. I think we should be giving our support to nail techs who need it. Laque nail bar is already rolling in it! $$$$

op asked if anyone "can recommend any instagram users that upload pictures/videos of nails that are good to follow?"

Laque is just that - great pics - lots of ideas - whats that got to do with support and how much money they make?

What they've achieved is spectacular - they have almost 800k followers and they only opened last year

Have a look on my ig @bettierae and raid my list of followers, I'm following loads and an totally addicted! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

:) Robin Moses is pretty awesome x

I'm totalbeautyaberdeen Just starting out (again!). Not much on there, but any followers are appreciated! X

Have a look on my ig @bettierae and raid my list of followers, I'm following loads and an totally addicted! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow ur work is amazing!xx

Love insta , mine in @pefectbeautyuncovered

I'm nails_by_dawn. Glamsusie is my absolute fave on ig, billy820nails is great, nailpicasso, kawaiiclaws, queenofnails......there's so much talent on instagram, you'll soon be addicted to it😊💅💗

Me.... Bronzeandbeautyful xx

Latest posts

Back