Insurance and eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone recommend an insurance company in Ireland where it is NOT necessary to patch text the client for eyelash extensions.

Thanks
Caroline
:green::green::green::green:

I think most insurances will go by what your supplier suggests?
I know it seems a bit of a pain but trust me its worth doing especially as its your business and reputation if something should go wrong!

tks
finding clients don't want appointment when I ask them to call around for a patch test...
a lot of the insurance companies here are insisting on patch tests regardless of what college said.

Yes unfortunately its a sign of the times as there is clients who will take advantage and try and "earn" money with claims and it is the job of your insurance to safeguard.
It is important to emphasize to clients how dangerous it could potentially be when you dont patch test them and they have a reaction.

If you find an insurance company that will cover you without patch testing to insure the clients safety, would you trust them to pay out if the client reacts to any of the products?

Latest posts

Back