insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundial

Reaction score
just wondering what insurance I will need when I start charging for nails, as I am training I will be just asking for a small fee to cover my costs, and also there are a few questions on insurance with reagrds to contra-indications on my vtct health&safety don't know where to look for answers, sorry am I cheating

A good insurance to have now even before you clients start rolling in (even covering your costs is seen as charging for a service) you need to get insurance straight away, is Professional Beauty. They do an insurance for nail technicians for around £34 per year and £44 or there abouts for Beauty technicians (everything appart from enhancements and manicures/pedicures). Check out their website www.professionalbeauty.co.uk and click on their link. A lot of the geeks on here have PB insurance.

thanks just going to take a look xx
Nail FX said:
A good insurance to have now even before you clients start rolling in (even covering your costs is seen as charging for a service) you need to get insurance straight away, is Professional Beauty. They do an insurance for nail technicians for around £34 per year and £44 or there abouts for Beauty technicians (everything appart from enhancements and manicures/pedicures). Check out their website www.professionalbeauty.co.uk and click on their link. A lot of the geeks on here have PB insurance.

I am also with Pro nails for my insurance. You will also find a wealth of info on insurance if you use the search facility on this site.

My insurance has also run out and im not sure who to go with. I can't remember which conpany offered it but I remeber seeing one that offered a free subscrition to sratch mag. I think it was in Nails mag a few months ago but can't find it. Can anyone remember?

it was babtac

collins said:
My insurance has also run out and im not sure who to go with. I can't remember which conpany offered it but I remeber seeing one that offered a free subscrition to sratch mag. I think it was in Nails mag a few months ago but can't find it. Can anyone remember?

phone number for babtac - 0845 065 9000
collins said:

Latest posts

Back