insurance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
hi fellow nail friends!
i am currently in the process of starting up as a mobile nail tech and just wondered if any one could help me with the insurance side of things.
i assume i just need to join someone like BABTAC and get insurance through them. but does anyone else know of any other companies which are good and the sort of prices?

much appreciated!

I'm with Professional Beauty and its something like £34.50 if you are a nail tech only and £44ish if you offer beauty treatments as well.

hi you have the guild of prof beauty as well, thats who im with they have a website as well , the only thing i didnt get with prof beauty is that they dont ask for any certificates they insure u straight away and they said if there was a claim then they will want ure certificates abit odd to me , plus you get your free magazines with the others just my opinion hth xx

yes i can vouch for professional beauty to it costs me £44.50 and im covered for everything.

good luck!

I'm with proff beauty and I do massage, beauty therapy and not as many nails as I'd like to.

I was about to send of my Professional Beauty form today, as have been insured with them before, but do any other companies offer a better price, service, or freebies/magazines/etc before I do?
Only need the nail tech insurance, although maybe would like the option to upgrade in maybe 6 months or so if I decide to add tanning?

Cheers x

hi y dont u look in to the guild of prof beauty??? u get a mag as well xx

Hey Emma, do u have a link for them?

PS - let me know if u want me to get you the training kit when I get mine. It'll be free postage and I can just bring it along on the day - will let u know if I'm coming the night before.

x

Latest posts

Back