Intense hair course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy99

Reaction score
hi
i recetly saw a weeks intesive hair cousre posted on here but can find it anywhere now. i think it was in bolton if anyone has any info on this or any intensive i would really appriciate it.
thank you lucy

It would probably have been in the Events forum.

You can sort it by poster - you may be looking for a course by H&B as they do hair courses.

:) Hi, i'm Nikki and this is my first post, so please be patient!! 10 weeks ago i started a fast track course with Saks in Covent Garden and it's great. It's for 38 weeks on a Saturday, it's really hard work as you have to learn such a lot of things. I would definately recommend the course and they have other academys across the country. Have a look on the web site or i'll answer any questions you have.

Hope this helps xxx

hi could i be cheeky and ask how much you paid for the course xx

Lucy you can get One to One Intensive training to come to your home if you contact Lush Us Uk Ltd. I am a trainer with them but cover the south of england. they will definitely be able to supply a trainer for you in your area and they are a very good company.
If you look at my website you will see all the details for it as the Lush Us site doesn't go into as much detail.
Courses start at £449 and as this includes your full kit and manual then it is a very good price. Am happy to chat to you on the phone if you want more info.

Linda

Latest posts

Back