intensive training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi I have been off work due to illness and want to go back to work but would love some intensive training in cutting/colouring I know this doesnt replace years of experience but would love to go on a realy good cource live in cornwall but am willing to travel and pay for this as I think i would realy enjoy it...any ideas on good cources..:)xxx Want to learn advancedxxx

Saks to an intensive course to train as a hairdresser in 6 months, its 7k though!!!

Hi , there is also Wella studios which are all around Britain, you could contact them ,
or there is the Andrew Collinge Academy they are excellent
and as Tonilee mentioned Saks are also excellent ,

or if you are looking for individual courses with lots of choice then Salons Direct offer private training days and they are reasonable too ,
they have a training day catalogue available too :hug: x

Thanks I will look into these!!!!:Grope:

I run a hair salon in Cornwall and it's so difficult here for training so i do sympathise. try calling Aston & Fincher in Truro for their training schedule also i have done courses at
Cornish Hair & Beauty Supplies at Penhallow. Failing that how about evenings at St.Austell for just trying for work experience at a local salon just to get back in the swing??

I am in the same situation, i have asked near me in Lancashire if anyone has a refresher course, but no luck. I waws told i would have to repeat my NVQ level 3 and use it as a refresher

I am in the same situation, i have asked near me in Lancashire if anyone has a refresher course, but no luck. I waws told i would have to repeat my NVQ level 3 and use it as a refresher

Well I wouldn't fancy doing that over again , :eek: besides isn't that a waste of money :confused: when all you want is a refresher ?

Latest posts

Back