Interested in Dialight L'Oreal toners in the milkshakes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satchel

Reaction score
Never tried before, thanks. Any faves for cutting through brass? Are the level 10's super bright? Thank you!

They're awesome..
10.12, 9.02, 9.01 is really nice for neutralising unwanted warmth yet the .13shades are great for softening warmer tones without totally neutralising them. Makes the hair so glossy too :)

Wonderful. Thank you! The packaging tube looks "glossy" it gives the illusion of a glossy tone. Happy to read it really does. With the milkshakes do you use all 3 levels of the specific developers? I was hoping to just be able to get 2 developers for now.

Love 10.12 on bleached hair nice and clean never had it grab. X

Wonderful. Thank you! The packaging tube looks "glossy" it gives the illusion of a glossy tone. Happy to read it really does. With the milkshakes do you use all 3 levels of the specific developers? I was hoping to just be able to get 2 developers for now.

You should only be using 6vol or 9vol with milkshake toners in dia light x

6vol + 9vol are for dialight. 15vol is for diarichesse which covers upto 70% white hair and lifts 1.5 shades :)

Hey guys above that use dialight ^^ am I right in saying the 9.02 is for toning yellow but gives a more natural looking shade to blonde hilights and the 10.12 tones out yellow but also gives an ashy cooler effect to blonde?? New to these!

I love milkshake toners

Milkshake toners are amazing! I honestly couldn't live without them. I managed to create this look with a 9.01 and my client was so happy with her hair! [emoji173]️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464011923.844304.jpg

Yes they are amazing toners I use them all the time.

What would everybody recommend for highlights an 8? X

Latest posts

Back