Interview- natural French or fashionably funky?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffy

Reaction score
As the title says, I have a job interview this week, just part time in a local salon.
My question....
Do I go with my natural pink and white acrylic or do I show off my talent with some summery and a bit of nail art???

Any suggestions!??
Thank you in advance

As the title says, I have a job interview this week, just part time in a local salon.
My question....
Do I go with my natural pink and white acrylic or do I show off my talent with some summery and a bit of nail art???

Any suggestions!??
Thank you in advance

I personally would opt for the fashionable & funky, do some killer nail art & show em what your made of!

Love French too so don't think you'd go wrong with either, good luck with your interview x

One hand French and one hand funky ? Open toed shoes and something different on your feet ?

Maybe do your pink and whites and then do a colourful line along the top of the tips and then show off your nail art skills on the ring fingers or thumbs? Very best of luck, hope everything goes well!
Emily x

I'd go for a french but with something a bit decoative, like glittery tips. So very professional still but a bit different.

I'd go for a french but with something a bit decoative, like glittery tips. So very professional still but a bit different.

I'd do exactly the same! x

I'd say have French on all with nail art on the two ring fingers to show off your nail art. Tie in the nail art with the French at the same time though!

Good luck! :)

Great ideas geeks I think French with funky ring fingers will be the choice!!!

Thank you!!!

Good luck!! Let us know how you get on!

Well I went for funky all round!

Had interview, had to do some waxing and set of nails, went ok...

So we will see, lots of applicants :-/

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338470489.035770.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338470489.035770.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 156
They looks great!! Love this kind of look at the minute, fingers crossed!!

Latest posts

Back