Interview tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
Hi, I would like a bit of advise please. I have an interview tomorrow as a spa therapist and would like to know what to expect, and what do I wear for a first interview. Do I wear interview clothes I.e trousers and blouse or uniform, trousers and tunic. I feel loads comfier in uniform but I don't want to appear as though I'm jumping the gun.
Any advise would be great
Thanks

When I have gone for interviews at spas I'v always worn a smart black dress and tights and took my tunic along with me incase they ask for a trade test the same day xx

Also maybe research a bit about the company, what products they use etc to show interest and that you have prior knowledge. Know your CV we'll and be prepared. You could even write a list of future goals, why you want to work for them, what you're bring to the spa, fav treatments and least fav treatment (maybe one they don't offer but you have trained in, but always make it a positive) so that you have it fresh in your head. Be confident and professional and SMILE!! (Not to much though 😁) good luck! Xxx

Some good tips there thankyou xx

Latest posts

Back