Intimate waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
I have decided to take the plunge and do this course as clients keep asking me to do it. Can anyone recommend an intimate waxing course please. I am in chester but can travel x

Everyone and their mother will recommend Kim Lawless, I can guarantee it!

I trained with Lycon 2 years ago and although the training was good I never felt confident in the treatment so would shy away from it. There was so many little parts to remember I really struggled.

Kim's unique method is so straight forward and methodical that after 2 waxes with friends I was shouting it from the roof tops that I am amazing at waxing ;) my clients love the way I wax and often rebook straight away.

Kim's training has given my business such a boost I would highly highly recommend the training x

I trained with Lycon 2 years ago and although the training was good I never felt confident in the treatment so would shy away from it. There was so many little parts to remember I really struggled.

Kim's unique method is so straight forward and methodical that after 2 waxes with friends I was shouting it from the roof tops that I am amazing at waxing ;) my clients love the way I wax and often rebook straight away.

Kim's training has given my business such a boost I would highly highly recommend the training x

Kim's training is based just up North isn't it?

Thanks for all your messages. I think it's definitely going to be the Kim lawless training then that I will book on from all your feedback just a shame it's so far away from me but oh well it sounds like it will definitely be worth it!

Is it a 1 day course? Xx

Do u need any previous experience in waxing? I only do waxing with HD brows so no other areas x

amber i flew over from the south of Ireland to do her training ;) Good training lasts a lifetime and is well worth the travel down to essex :)

amber i flew over from the south of Ireland to do her training ;) Good training lasts a lifetime and is well worth the travel down to essex :)

Really wow! Do u have a lot of clients now x

I wouldn't say i'm out the door with clients but I only did my training in February. I was doing waxing for a year with maybe 3 regulars who came down for basic bikini wax, where as now just 4 months after training i have 6 regular hollywood clients who rebook straight away, and have done loads of extended and g string waxes for other people going on holidays, I would say 80% of them came to me by recommendation from a previous wax client which in only 4 months is very good (well i think it is anyway :p) . A lot of clients are also impressed with the speed I am now able to do the treatment in, i was taking 1 hour to do a hollywood before - now i'm done and dusted in 25 mins for regulars and 30-35 for new clients ! That alone was worth it for me :)

Kims training give you more than knowledge though , it gives you confidence ! something money usually can't buy :)

I wouldn't say i'm out the door with clients but I only did my training in February. I was doing waxing for a year with maybe 3 regulars who came down for basic bikini wax, where as now just 4 months after training i have 6 regular hollywood clients who rebook straight away, and have done loads of extended and g string waxes for other people going on holidays, I would say 80% of them came to me by recommendation from a previous wax client which in only 4 months is very good (well i think it is anyway :p) . A lot of clients are also impressed with the speed I am now able to do the treatment in, i was taking 1 hour to do a hollywood before - now i'm done and dusted in 25 mins for regulars and 30-35 for new clients ! That alone was worth it for me :)

Kims training give you more than knowledge though , it gives you confidence ! something money usually can't buy :)

Thanks I have just emailed for training dates so hopefully can do the course soon x

AXIOM Body Works, Andy Rouilard (Wax Daddy) amazing course, and I get heaps of clients travel to see me cause I trained with him

Latest posts

Back