Intimate waxing question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LysaLyth

Reaction score
Hi all. OK so I'm a student at the moment, and the way I have been taught to wax is to use the underwear as a guide. (Obviously offer disposible underwear for clients) is this normal? I am confident in this, but there have been a few comments I have seen where people do not do it this way and I don't want to look silly when I have all my additional qualifications.

Thank you

Hi all. OK so I'm a student at the moment, and the way I have been taught to wax is to use the underwear as a guide. (Obviously offer disposible underwear for clients) is this normal? I am confident in this, but there have been a few comments I have seen where people do not do it this way and I don't want to look silly when I have all my additional qualifications.

Thank you
No.
If you're doing true intimate waxing, not just bikini or extended bikini, your clients need to be completely unclothed. So no pants, nothing at all.

No.
If you're doing true intimate waxing, not just bikini or extended bikini, your clients need to be completely unclothed. So no pants, nothing at all.

Thank you. Since posting this I actually got clarification from my trainer... and it makes much more sense nowhen but thank you for your reply xx

Thank you. Since posting this I actually got clarification from my trainer... and it makes much more sense nowhen but thank you for your reply xx

Sorry my post should've said unclothed from the waist down!
Not totally starkers.

Good luck with your training :)

Latest posts

Back