Intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloughers

Reaction score
Just checked my bookings and done 7 Hollywood/ Brazilians this week!! Yay I'm on my way to being the town's best waxer!!!

That's fantastic!!! I'm hoping when I get st up next week I will be too in time!! Loved Kim's training ;)

I love this site, I'm from Australia and it seems most people are from Europe and everyone learns and calls things differently. We call Hollywood waxing brazilians here. Just wondering what kind of wax (hot, strip mix of both) do you use?

I've got 6 booked in next week, due to special offer after just training at the beginning of the month. Loving it! Guess I'll know by people who return :)

I use Hot wax by Perron Rigot

For 6 months after training I used to dread anyone wanting intimate waxing, I hated it and thought I would never get the hang of it!

I have done 11 full Brazilians/Hollywood's in the last 2 weeks, recommendations are coming in thick & fast, and as a result my confidence is boosted and is now my favorite treatment!

I currently use PR euroblonde, but have just been sent samples of their intimate 4 and pure hot waxes. Only tried intimate 4 so far, but already bit has made a huge difference & I will defiantly be swapping!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

For 6 months after training I used to dread anyone wanting intimate waxing, I hated it and thought I would never get the hang of it!

I have done 11 full Brazilians/Hollywood's in the last 2 weeks, recommendations are coming in thick & fast, and as a result my confidence is boosted and is now my favorite treatment!

I currently use PR euroblonde, but have just been sent samples of their intimate 4 and pure hot waxes. Only tried intimate 4 so far, but already bit has made a huge difference & I will defiantly be swapping!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Intimate 4 too, and it smells lush. X

A personal best today, 4 Hollywoods, 2 tans, 2 sets of nails and 1 set of toes in between picking up, dropping off, feeding and going swimming with 3 kids! 3 of the Hollywoods were new clients and one put a lovely comment on my fb page. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403305110.918658.jpg

Well done Jo! I'm thrilled for you. xox

Thanks Kim! It's down to you. They are all coming by recommendation now but one last night googled hot wax and found me. I got a fab review on fb yesterday and a lady who's been before posted in my wall "You will be waxing the whole town soon!" That's the plan.... Xxx

Can i ask if using intimate 4 do u still use euroblonde for face/ underarms??

Probably best not to use Intimate 4 on the face.

I've got 6 booked in next week, due to special offer after just training at the beginning of the month. Loving it! Guess I'll know by people who return :)

I use Hot wax by Perron Rigot

What offer did you put on, I'm doing the course on Monday and u don't no what the best offer to do xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did £10 off for a month on Brazilians and Hollywoods.

What offer did you put on, I'm doing the course on Monday and u don't no what the best offer to do xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I originally was going to do 20% but I also settled on a £10 discount, I charge £30 at full price. X

That's fab! :) I'm getting recommendations now it's such a good feeling! Done about 60 Brazilians since March and did my first 'about to drop' pregnant client yesterday she was stood admiring it in the mirror haha hadn't seen down there for so long! I'm so so glad I trained with Kim, was the most nervous I've ever been in my life and was actually in tears having it done (all 4s, mortified!) but it's the best thing I've ever done business wise. Hope your success continues!!

That's fab! :) I'm getting recommendations now it's such a good feeling! Done about 60 Brazilians since March and did my first 'about to drop' pregnant client yesterday she was stood admiring it in the mirror haha hadn't seen down there for so long! I'm so so glad I trained with Kim, was the most nervous I've ever been in my life and was actually in tears having it done (all 4s, mortified!) but it's the best thing I've ever done business wise. Hope your success continues!!

The all 4s wouldn't bother me, but my pain threshold is pathetically low! Its having to have it done myself that puts me off doing the course as I just cannot take the pain! I can't even face a bikini wax! Is it possible to do the course without having to model yourself? X

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

For various reasons I didn't have it done when I did kims course and actually felt as though I had missed out. I eventually did it myself last week and in glad I have. You may be able to take a model to be waxed in your place!

Vicki x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back