Introducing myself and a question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southerntech

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm still figuring everything out but bare with me I will: )
My real name is Sara. I've been lurking salon geek for a few years now ad f i anally decided to join in. I've been a nail tech for a little over two years now and my oh my what I have learned in that short amount of time is insane! I love Shellac and I have my master painter certification. I must say I am a huge fan of most all of CND products but I do use several others as well.

Sooooo.... with all that being said I do like being educated about new products as I know one product does not fit EVERY client. The product I'm wondering about is Gellit. I saw it in June's nail magazine. I did a quick search and didn't get any results . Has anyone had any experience with Gellit? Would you mind to share your opinion?

Sent from my VS980 4G using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Welcome to salon geek Sara, I hope you like it :) sorry I can't help you here, I've never heard of that product xx

I thought I would also include a link. Just in case somebody wanted to see what I was talking about http://gellit.com/index.html

It looks very similar to the product megamix xx

Sadly I don't think megamix is available in the US. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong. I've read the thread on it and would like to try it.

Latest posts

Back