Investing in Gelish today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes definitely buy the started kit, buy a white Color in case clients want French, my most popular is red roses, gossip girl and high voltage, not sure how many colors you thinking to buy but I suggest a good selection of standard of strong and pale colors before adding the more adventurous as they can be quite expensive, you could also by a Color chart direct from harmony and show to clients so you would know what Color they would like for next time! X

Just drop it please, people read between the lines strange things as I see.

Colors depend on clients' preferences, so it is hard to say. There is a few threads about favourite colors, google them and choose, you will probably end with a few just sitting on the shelf, but choosing colors is sometimes like choosing lotery numbers. Never know what wins :).
Reds, pinks, orange (candy collection is good idea) plus one or two natural colors.

I agree, I have bought some colours because they seem to be popular with others on here and they turn out not to be popular for my clients, I tend to try and mix or layer the ones which dont get used.

I am absolutely disgusted with the way this thread has been taken over this morning. I have been deleting posts for the last 5 minutes.

This is not the place to jump all over a newcomer, I hasten to add it is some other newcomers that are doing the jumping too! If someone wants help then we give it, we answer the question nicely and move on.

The OP came here for advice and we will not tolerate these types of replies. Anyone who's post I have deleted then you know why and anyone else who replied to those I have deleted because your responses, although correct were no longer needed.

Move on girls or I will delete the whole thread and further action will be taken against offenders. Mods give up valuable time to keep this site a nice place to be and there are more and more instances of just plain nastiness which will not be tolerated.

Now move on!

i agree theres is nothing wrong with asking what colors people find popular there are hundreds of threads asking the same thing for different products over the years ,
there is no need to be rude to people that are new to the industry please think people before posting ,
and please if you have got a bee in your bonnet about wether they are worthy of posting or buying products either report or just move on and dont bother replying ..
all the negative comments do is bring everyone down

Latest posts

Back