iPad mini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm wanting an iPad mini.. Could anyone tell me where the best place is to get it??
Thanks.

Apple. I have to say I looked at this yesterday and the screen resolution is much better on the Nexus 7, much crisper. Better on the larger iPad too obviously.
A second generation iPad Mini is due for release around March btw.

I'm not just a Beauty Geek, I'm an all round Geek :)

My partner got mine from apple, but around Xmas time we got another one from tesco!! If yr buying online from apple you get to inscribe a message on the back for free!

currys have mini's in I ended up with the normal size new ipad after huming and arrring the mini was the same resolution and everything as my ipad2 and as I was upgrading wanted something better the new ipad is fab.

I got mine from John Lewis as they are doing 2 years free warranty instead of the normal 1 apple do.

I love my iPad mini, my husband got it for me at the Apple store, the screen resolution is amazing on mine.

I think it's the same price wherever you go. Although if you want a warranty you have to get that from apple x

Hi Miss Therapy that's great information.. Thanks.. Do you know when in march that version is out?? I need it before 22nd march.

No actual date has been released yet. If I see anything in the tech news I'll post it here :)

Great thank you for your help guys :)

Latest posts

Back