iPhone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that! Took 2 paychecks to muster up the $399 + sales tax to get it and thought I was the coolest kid EVER! But you're right. Small screen, no color, no picture, and about as thick as 3 ipod touch put together! I've got a pink iPod mini somewhere in my closet too. Remember that one? :lol:

Lol! .. I thought I was the coolest kid too ha ha! Lol, yes, I have a pink iPod nano somewhere, the first edition one! .. After wasting much money on blimin iPods I now have an iPhone 3GS which contract expires on next month, but I am going to hold back upgrading until the iPhone 5 comes out as I always seem to buy something, then just weeks later, a newer version comes out! .. So now that I am older and wiser, I shall be waiting on this occasion instead of rushing out and buying something which I then regret!! Xxx

The money we've spent on iPods we could get new iPhones instead :lol:

The money we've spent on iPods we could get new iPhones instead :lol:

Oh my! .. That is so true! Ha ha, so glad I've come to my senses a little more now! Xx

I've had exact same probs with my iPhone since the cold weather, signal is really bad, if I go out of signal it doesn't come back & I have to turn the phone off & on. I'm with O2 & my fiancées phone is exactly the same o2 too! 3G is ok but we're hooked up to wifi at home! My iPhone is only 6monyhs old so it's not as if it's really old & on its way out! xVx

Latest posts

Back