Irked- free trims?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbelle1990

Reaction score
Just had someone come into the salon asking if we charge for just a trim!!! Seemed disgusted when I gave her the price of a cut and blowdry!!

In what world would someone ever expect this? Confused! She wasn't even an existing client!

I've heard of people giving away free fringe trims to existing clients but asking for a free trim - basically a haircut- is just too cheeky! We are not a charity!

I've never seen a free trim, and wouldn't dream of offering them. I charge £3 for a fringe cut to everyone.
She sounds like a lady who asked me to do her a trim when I had 5 minutes until a booked client arrived, she was adamant it would only take 5 minutes and was only a "trim".
She looked really offended when I told her I don't do quick work I do good work and I would do 5 minutes of cutting for her but it wouldn't be much and she would still be expected to pay full price.
Not seen her since.

X

What a joker, if its for training yes but not for any other reason, where do these people come from honestly :-/

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I have got an offer on at the moment, a free trim with full head foils. I had a client phone wanting her free trim, she didn't read the rest of it, why the hell do people think we will drive out to them to give them something free?! Lol x

Latest posts

Back