Irresistible Glitters and CND Twinkle Additives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsByShakira

Reaction score
Are the irresistible glitters found on S2 the same or similar to the CND twinkle additives?

I know the CND twinkle additives were limited edition and are no longer available, I missed out on both collections. I really want some glitter and glitz in my kit and with xmas coming up, well perfect timing.

Oh and what's the difference between the iridescent, holographic and glitter forms of the irresistible glitters?

Shakira xx

Hi they are almost identically 😄

They are very similar but there is a lot more shades in the irresistible glitters, x

Oh and what's the difference between the iridescent, holographic and glitter forms of the irresistible glitters?

Irresistible Glitters work beautifully with CND Shellac, they are definitely the closest to CND's Glitter Additives that I've ever used. You'll love them :)

Irresistible Glitter - Very sparkly, opaque, fine, coloured glitter in it's simplest form.

Irresistible Holographic Glitter - Very sparkly, opaque, fine, coloured glitter that shimmers the 'hologram colours' as well as it's own colour when moved in the light. Very bling :)

Irresistible Iridescent Glitter - These glitters are slightly sheer (see through) so they rely heavily on the Shellac or Vinylux colour underneath to give them the final look. Also very sparkly and fine.

I personally love the Iridescents most because they look different over ever different colour you try them with. The opaque glitters look really cool too but they more or less obliterate the colour underneath if you are covering the whole nail in glitter, so look pretty much the same no matter what colour you use first.

Thanks Wee Fee.

Inthink I'll give them all a go, buy one or two of each and see how I feel.

Latest posts

Back