Nails | CND Reveals 'Open Road' Additives Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
CND have announced their new Spring 2014 Additives collection and it's all about limitless beauty, spontaneity and carefree feelings.

The Open Road Additives Collection will be available worldwide from January 1st 2014. This new limited-edition collection will allow you to take your nail looks 'off-road' with these pigments, effect and glitters that can be blended into any CND sculpting powder, gel, VINYLUX or layered over CND Shellac.

CND’s spring 2014 Open Road Additives Collection includes Denim Geode, Emerald Mirage, Amethyst Flash, Copper Mine and Desert Chameleon, plus a FREE smart-phone wallet.

And let's face it...who doesn't want a free smart-phone wallet?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.02.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.02.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,668
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.08.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.08.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 963
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.29.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.29.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 855
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.36.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.36.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,088
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.42.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.42.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 640
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.50.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.12.50.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 628
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.13.04.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 17.13.04.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,315
Wow wow wow. Excited Moi?

Does anyone else see the irony in the theme being "limitless beauty" ... with these being a limited edition again.

I don't understand why they keep doing them as limited editions.

I want the smart phone wallet! :))

lol, good point. However I love that they are limited edition. The reality is that if they weren't, the line would become static and seldom change. Limited editions allow the range to constantly evolve and stay current. True, that means some will go that we would love to stay, but better to have loved and used them up than to never have had them at all ;)

so excited !!! especially for Desert Chameleon !!! :Love:

Love them all! I know where all my Xmas money is going xx

lol, good point. However I love that they are limited edition. The reality is that if they weren't, the line would become static and seldom change. Limited editions allow the range to constantly evolve and stay current. True, that means some will go that we would love to stay, but better to have loved and used them up than to never have had them at all ;)

Good answer - totally get it.

And the great thing with Additives is that they last forever! So if you really like them just buy 2 or 3 sets.

I'm relatively new to Sweet Squared buying, and have been disappointed with various "New Arrivals" on line in that I'm always finding they're out of stock. Silly question, but does a limited addition really mean there are only so many to sell and it's first come, first served - and when they're gone, they're really gone? Out of stock means, no more.....ever?! It's so frustrating when you set your heart on something!

Hey Deeders,

Yep Limited Edition is based on first come first served...you may get lucky and some more stock comes but to avoid disappointment I would always advise getting it while it is there! It is totally worth keeping up to date with what releases are coming up so you can plan out accordingly and get in there quick for the items you know will fly.

I personally love the fact that CND do limited editions, it totally keeps things evolving and fresh & new. Being a total Additive Addict I get so excited waiting for new stock to arrive!

I better let my family & friends know that instead of ringing them as bells ring in the New Year, I will be IPad, iphone & computer ready to place an order & woe be tided anybody that rings me!! 😜

I'm on the linkback and sharing!!

As a 'Logo Geek' im in love :eek:

I will be waiting up for these .......... OMG beautiful x

Love them all x

I better let my family & friends know that instead of ringing them as bells ring in the New Year, I will be IPad, iphone & computer ready to place an order & woe be tided anybody that rings me!! ��

Yep think I will be doing the same rofl

Its saying open road collection is out 4th December right or wrong x

cant wait!

Last edited:
It saying it up there ^^ hehe. Blimey it's way too early for them colours to come out. It's not winter yet. :eek:

Would be nice of these announcements came out direct from S2 first before their sub-distributors, adverts etc announced it.

Latest posts

Back