Irresistible irregular glitters & Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcmn

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a selection of the fine and holographic glitters which are burnished into shellac for Rockstar nails. I was just wondering how to use irregular glitters with shellac?
Many thanks X

I've only got one pot of these irregular shapes as I wanted to try them out before I bought loads. I found it really hard to get it looking nice, applied in the same way I do rockstars but the surface was really lumpy so had to file the surface and do a second top coat but it still wasn't completely smooth. So I've not bothered getting any more as it was too much of a faff and I didn't like the end result.

Karaxxx

Last edited:
I have a pot of the Dazzling Diamond glitter - is that the same as the irregular shapes?

I use mine for glitter placement in the tacky layer of Shellac, and apply 2 thin topcoats so client doesn't feel any texture to pick at, lol!

xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I have also found these difficult with shellac but perfect for mixing with acrylic or gel enhancements

Latest posts

Back