Is anyone slow at the minute?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elegance grace

Reaction score
Hi all I'm just wondering if anyone else is slow at the minute? I've been going over 4 years and this year since April I'm down by about £1000 is it the summer weather lack of? Every one I speak to recently is having some form of crisis or another but I'm starting to worry. I'm getting a really good response from clients and have a good base but in comparison to the last 2 years it's slower. Is anyone else having same issue? Talking to other therapists in my area they are suffering too redundancies etc. just hope it picks up if we get better weather. I have some great offers at the minute but it's still not doing it. It's as if the whole world is miserable at the minute!

You're not the only one. The salon I work at is quiet too and my mobile business hasn't picked up yet. The rainy weather hasn't helped so I hope we get some warmer weather soon!

Same here! I've found that things have slowed down recently, but this past couple of weeks have quite frankly been depressing! Lets hope it picks up soon!

I am so busy at the moment, but have had odd quieter weeks back in may.I hope it stays as busy as have just employed someone else ....eek !
I am sure things will pick up soon, I hear the weather is supposed to pick up soon.x

Time to up the ante on the marketing front!
I'm so busy that I've had to work today to get everyone in.
Engage your clients and even send them an offer; good luck!

Thank you
And to Lynne I have been looking through your older posts for inspiration. I have a busy week then it slows down but it really should be evening itself out over the summer and become more steady but time will tell. Fingers crossed

I'm busy at the mo but I think it's because I'm mobile so people are glad not to have to go out in the rain and wind lol! I'm sure it will pick up for you when the weather gets better :)

Time to up the ante on the marketing front!
I'm so busy that I've had to work today to get everyone in.
Engage your clients and even send them an offer; good luck!

Lynne I don't know what on earth I'm doing wrong but every single special offer I've had on since I started up last summer has not been taken up by even ONE person. And I advertise them?

I'm quieter this week than I was last week but I'm hoping the weather picks up soon as because I have leaflets that need dropping! x

It's weird - a few weeks ago I was saying I had my busiest week yet since I started 9 years ago . . . . now it's tailed right off. Very odd but I hope it picks up soon, really I do x

I am still very busy, however not so busy like previous months were I have been racing around like a lunatic and working ridiculous hours to get everyone in.
To be honest it is nice to be able to have a few minutes to catch my breath! I am sure things will pick up for you- in the meantime use your spare time to network!

the last few weeks have been my best yet, im not chocca just busier, the only offers i get people taking is when ive introduced something like spray tan and ive done half price for first month, same as ive just introduced shellac and ive done 25% off xx

Last week was my busiest yet but this week not much booked in, at least it gives me a chance to catch up with other jobs, like decorating my new purpose built treatment rooms Yaaaay!, Cleaning tents, servicing my compressors ( Yes I do it all myself) if I am lucky I will have time to re-design my web site and business cards. Next week has a few bookings but not as good as previous weeks. Hopefully the weather picks up soon but then the holiday season is not far off now so there will be plenty of people wanting a tan before they go and nice nails too

Latest posts

Back