Is buffing gels to a shine possible?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marioned

Reaction score
I don't really like gel topcoats. Is it possible to buff whie/clear/pink Brisa, and "buff off" coloured gels, to a high shine just like l+p? I guess I could have a wee experiment, and I'd know if I get a shine, but will it last? xx

I buff Brisa to a shine, not as glossy and such a high shine as a top coat but I really like it.

I use the Koala smooth side with solar oil, remove the oil and then finish with the Glossing block, and yes it does last - HTH

Fantastic! Thanks so much Adele xx

I buff Brisa to a shine, not as glossy and such a high shine as a top coat but I really like it.

I use the Koala smooth side with solar oil, remove the oil and then finish with the Glossing block, and yes it does last - HTH
I do much the same as Adele but I use the Girlfriend after the Koala then use the Glosser :hug:

Thanks Karen!
I'll try it a couple of ways and see which I prefer. (for ease of elbow work and shine! LOL)

i use the entity buffer for acrylic and gel and i never ever get tired of seeing that shine appear. it works on nsi and creative.

thebeautypartnership sells them, i love them.

tigi

xxx

Latest posts

Back