Is e-bay okay to buy nail products from!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewsey

Reaction score
Hi i read alot about buying nail products on e-bay the only reason i ask is because i want to buy some Gelbond and i dont know anywhere else i can get it from, i know Hyperon sell it but i do not have an account with them.
Any ideas x x thank you x x

jules

Unless you're buying stuff nail art: transfer foils, rhinestones, feathers, etc.. I would stear away from ebay.
You simply won't know for sure that you're getting what you're paying for. Lots of dishonest people out there.
Nailite has a gelbond, although I dont know if it's the specific one you're looking for.

hth's

You can have a secondary account with Hyperion without having to be creative trained.
Ebay is good for nail art items but I wouldnt recommend brand products as you are never 100% sure if what you receive is legit!

If it is a gel like adhesive your after have you tried your local Salleys?
Last time I was there they had some that looked similar to Creative's.

HTH

Ellisons also sell Creative, Why not open an account with them or Hyperion ?

I would not buy it off ebay as you don't know where its come from or if its genuine.

Also how would your clients feel about you using a product purchased from ebay ? I know if my hairdresser told me he'd got a fab deal on hair dye bought from ebay which he was about to apply to my scalp id be out the door quicker than you could say ebay !!

Stick with the suppliers hun :hug:

Hi i read alot about buying nail products on e-bay the only reason i ask is because i want to buy some Gelbond and i dont know anywhere else i can get it from, i know Hyperon sell it but i do not have an account with them.
Any ideas x x thank you x x

jules
I would definitely NOT recommend purchasing nail products off ebay. You have no garantee that you are getting what is advertised. The product could be other than what is stated on the container. With something like gelbond, I would get it from a reputable supplier. Worth it in the long run for both yourself and your clients. xx

You can have a secondary account with Hyperion without having to be creative trained.
Ebay is good for nail art items but I wouldnt recommend brand products as you are never 100% sure if what you receive is legit!

If it is a gel like adhesive your after have you tried your local Salleys?
Last time I was there they had some that looked similar to Creative's.

Thanks ill have a look in Sally's im going this afternoon xxxthanks for your helpxxx

Ellisons also sell Creative, Why not open an account with them or Hyperion ?

I would not buy it off ebay as you don't know where its come from or if its genuine.

Also how would your clients feel about you using a product purchased from ebay ? I know if my hairdresser told me he'd got a fab deal on hair dye bought from ebay which he was about to apply to my scalp id be out the door quicker than you could say ebay !!

Stick with the suppliers hun :hug:

Not thought of Ellisons, thank you ill check on their websitexxthank youxx

thanks all best not use e-bay, dont want any fake products xx

jules x

How did you get on in Sally's?

Latest posts

Back