Is Fake Bake organic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyLouise

Reaction score
A salon near me is using fake bake tanning and they are advertising it as organic. I have been on to the Fake bake website and can not see it claiming this. Does anyone know if it is certified as organic? :confused:
cheers

A salon near me is using fake bake tanning and they are advertising it as organic. I have been on to the Fake bake website and can not see it claiming this. Does anyone know if it is certified as organic? :confused: I was told on my Fake Bake training that it's 99& organic with just one little ingredient awaiting certification. We were advised that it's legal/acceptable to describe it as "organic based". Xx
cheers
Posted via Mobile Device

hi

i'm sure it is 98% organic. it was mentioned when i done my spray course

This is what the Harvey Nicks page says "Fake Bake is an organically based product"

I was told the same at training - 98% organic.

Sorry, my post earlier from my mobile went wrong. On my training they said,as above, the products are around 98% organic, with just one ingredient awaiting certification which, if acquired, will mean the whole lot is organic. We were told it's perfectly legal and acceptable to describe Fake Bake as and "organic based" product xx

hi

I just completed my fake bake training last week and they told us that fake bake is 98% organic the other 2% is alcohol which you need to help the product dry faster.
Hope this helps

X

Latest posts

Back