Is Fake Bake spray tanning machine/kit any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeautyx

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm debating what spray tanning kit to get. I am mobile so don't want a lot of stuff to lug around!
I love fake bake self tanner, dies anyone know what the spray looks like? And if the kit is any good?

Thanks. Z

The only thing I can say is don't waste your money, I worked with the products and loved them. Got the fakebake in my salon when I first opened it. And from the word go we had problem after problem. Had both the spray and cream. The spray machine took 3 months to come in broke down in 2 weeks, tent had a hole in it. Called them up they said they will get a new 1 sent out took 2 months and 8calls later they tried to charge me. All the products when Eva ordered took months to come in as they never have stock order it in from America and have a back list. After many infuriating phone calls I went with Xen tan and absolutely love the. Rand and customer service is spot on!!!!!
Sorry to sound missable but they are a shocking company many people have spoken about them search them on here
Lianna x

Any advice is appreciated! I'm looking into la tanning? Do you know if they ate any good?

And also, were the fake bake spray tabs good? Because I could just buy the solution and use it with another machine? X

Latest posts

Back