is it easy to apply & remove?? - Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narney

Reaction score
Hi Im new to the site although been in the business for 25 years!!
Am looking at the minx nails, I do Shellac & love it but was wondering how easy is is to apply & remove the minx nails... I don't do any type of false nail only your usual maincure & Shellac as I like the idea of preserving the natural nail if poss. Is it easy to remove & does it cause any damage to the nail plate at all? I love the designs think they are fab!
Many thanks in advance

I only have Shellac can't comment on the Minx. If your clients follow aftercare advice (esp. Solar oil use daily) and you remove according to instructions it won't damage the nail plate and as long as you apply it correctly (esp. thin base coat), it will remove in 10 mins.

I love Shellac, best thing since sliced bread :D

Hiya..minx is easy to apply once you no how, you need a good pair of stork scissors and some small curved ones too so you can get a good line around the cuticle, they will show you this in training. It takes me about 45 minutes to do a full set on toes, that's with cuticle work etc. On removal, I always ask clients to return to me for removal, the usually want new set put on, they take minutes to remove, just need to make sure they are heated up and you remove them from sidewall to sidewall, but again this will be covered in your training. Hope that helps :)

Kayleigh x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Latest posts

Back