Is it going to work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie_c_06

Reaction score
i recently opened a beauty room in a gym. it hasnt been long but whats the avarage time to get a beauty business busy?
im getting calls from my leafleting but not a lot ofbookings. i suppose i am just paniking its not going to work!

firstly congrats for opening your beauty business, i've been trying to find somewhere for months!
I think it probably depends on where you love but as long as you are getting your name out there as much as possible then clients will eventually flock. Have you thought about maybe going down to the gym and speaking to.people? If people can put a face to the business that will probably help??

It's the beginning if March tomorrow, perfect time to get people in, they've just been paid!!

Hope this helps a little x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

thankyou! it was so lucky i got it too!
yeah i have been handing out pricelist, they have classes like zumba and boxercise so i hand out the leaflets when classes are on.i have alot on interest but not much bookings! i just want to be fully booked everyday but i supose it wont just happen over night! (i have no paitence) lol

I have been mobile for a year and a half and, aside from the dips, my client base has steadily grown. It takes time, and I know it's frustrating, but a steady growth is very good. I want to be busy every day, and I will be soon, but you need to be patient and persistent. Good luck. Xx

Latest posts

Back