Is it me or am I getting too old and picky?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simba44

Reaction score
I have just been watching Britain's got talent and have just seen Amanda Holden's Balmains ponytail hair piece that she's wearing and holy Moses mother of Jesus it's total different shade to her real hair, now I don't get to watch tv much however I'm seeing more of these celebrity's get it totally wrong. I'm not expected that the celebs get it right but these stars have there own stylists and these are the professionals who should get it right. I have a few celebs under my belt and one singer who I do hair for had a really bad wardrobe advisor and it was ages until she was shown the door. Who do you think in the celeb world that needs to be advised if there brassy or rooty? I hope I haven't sounded a bitch as I really like amanda but sometimes on the odd occasion her crew have really let her down in my opinion.

It wasn't good.

I noticed that. Cheryl has had some really bad do's in the past. I hated the 2nd time she went red and put those ghastly extensions in that looked like raw rat tails.

Can you tell she fell out with her extensionist???

I know a lovely bit of gossip about that, but will not put it on a public forum.

Don't want Mr Geek getting sued on my behalf!!!!

The ponytail looked like one from a stall in a shopping centre  eek.

It's like victoria beckham she was papped at heathrow prior to the royal wedding and her hair extensions were so wispy and you could see very easily that her extensions were too thin and not the right weight, it looks like vics exstentionist just gave her the left overs of what was in the draw. My point is these are celebs who are absolutely filthy rich and would or should be more picky when getting stylist to do there hair knowing there going to have the camera in there faces. Cheryl cole for example when she did have that red put in there was a colour imbalance and more so prominent on HD tv. My theory is less is always best

Bit more to it than that. They now get sponsored to wear certain companies ext. They cannot chose who they buy from, and who applies them.

If you sell your soul to the highest bidder.............

Yes was jut about to say don't they get sponsored by companies to wear their products! If I was the company I would make sure they looked fantastic seeing as it is invaluable advertising! Definitely won't be getting clip ins from Amanda holdens stylist!! X

Yes was jut about to say don't they get sponsored by companies to wear their products! If I was the company I would make sure they looked fantastic seeing as it is invaluable advertising! Definitely won't be getting clip ins from Amanda holdens stylist!! X

Depends what the products in the range are. If the range only does one colour blonde clip in, then she would be contractually obliged to wear it. Like wise if a hair ext sponsor only does remy hair, thats what they gotta wear, and they can kiss goodbye to the usual quality they used to have.:cry:

Doesn't seem worth selling your soul for does it?!
I'd rather make sure I looked nice if I was getting constantly photographed....

Isn't Katie price suing over her hair "disaster"? I only watches the first episode of her new show as it was about her hair and she insisted on going from black to blonde overnight and have all her extensions done. It wasn't the hairdressers fault, although they should have known better than to go for it, but I did the same with my hair (yeah should have known better myself!) and because my hair was so dead the extensions matted to quickly and easily! I'd Katie price turned up to your salon and asked you to do that would you have said yes?!

Viva Glam... I probably would have!
But defo would have warned her about the state her hair would have been in.. The salon reassured her that her hair would be in perfect condition.. i think this is her issue!
Oh dear...!
xox

ps.... maybe not that blonde, an 8 or a 9, depending on condition!xx

Yeah they got very ambitious lol

I'm a Personal Stylist and see this so often with celebs - not just hair, but with their wardrobes - OMG! I guess if the celeb doesn't have a clue they are going to rely totally on their styling team - the very scary thing is that there are a handful of stylists who get it absolutely spot on - it's scary! And don't get me started on stylists working for the national press....... :-(

maybe she was just going for the dip dye effect but technician got it very wrong? lmao.

Latest posts

Back