Is it possible

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy_girl

Reaction score
Hi
I'm in a massive crossroad place at the moment. I'm self employed in a rented beauty room which i love so much and have two beautiful children which I had before getting my room. the thing is I would love another
My worry is my job i love it so much and dont want to be a full time mum I have done this and found it so lonely so hubbie would go part time too. My other worry would be money and time off.
What i'm really after is wondering if anyone else has been in the same boat and how did you cope
Thank you

Hey, sorry to hear your a little stuck at which way to go.
Maybe you could hire a Therapist temporarily so you can go on maternity before and after the baby is born and maybe keep her on and cut your days down so rather than do all days just do 3/4 days at the salon and the other therapist does the others. That way you can have a 3rd baby and still have your business. Plus you get the break when you go to work lol

HTH, xxx

Theres never a right time to have a baby or have more children the best thing to do in my opinion is go for it you will work things out, Everything will find its way to work. :)

Latest posts

Back