Is it safe to store my monomer closed up in a thermal bag?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

kitkat68

Reaction score
I have found myself forced to bring my products home with me at night since they have been tampered with at work. I have my monomer in a dispenser, inside a zippered thermal bag. Is this a fire hazard?

Carolina4TT

Reaction score

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Hi,
Why don't you pour it back into original bottle to take home with you, you would need a small funnel, I know it's a lot of fuss, but it would be much safer, and maybe only fill your pump dispenser half way. Good luck Lol x :hug:
I take all my stuff home from where I work as I am only there 2 days a week, I know the salon owner uses my nice new room as an extra room for her, as I could see my things were being moved around, thought she may mess with L & P and ruin brushes etc, but found out she uses the room for her and her friend..........which I have just found out is a man..........she's married! So I have given notice and will go mobile or look for new job. Problems !!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
also hun dont forget if it leaks it will no doubt melt the plastic inside the bag, just thought i had best mention it :green:

Latest posts