is it worth it?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Ash

Reaction score
i do atm acrylic nails, i wonder is it worth me doing gel, so i can do the gel colours.

i brought a tiny nsi gel nail sampler! i done it, it come out good, apart from the lifting:lol:

is it worth it?!?!

Only if your clients want it. I have bought so much stuff that has had me going oooowww must have that sits gathering dust or I've sold on. Clients have seen things on my nails, cooed over my nail samples but still think they are pushing the boat out if they opt for pink and silver flicks:rolleyes:
nsi also have a large range of colours in l&p, just a thought to tempt you:twisted:

Gel is the most popular in my area 99% of my clients have gel or gel polish :) which is great for me as I prefer doing gel nails.:lol:

ooooo i dunno what to do!!!!

fashion should be banned..... well i love it... but there always treatments i want to learn.. and things to buy... there are fazzes that stays fazzes that go..

i shall ask all my clients what they want :)

Why not try out a gel polish first like shellac or mani q colour before going for a full gel. :hug:

Latest posts

Back