Is it worth training in HD anymore?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
As my question suggests, Is it worth training with the brand high definition anymore? Is the market flooded with HD brow stylists?
I'm asking as I personally offer Hi Brow, which I'm happy with and my clients are BUT its not a big brand name like HD that most clients have heard of.

I'd love to know if anyone gets business from the salon finder? And how long (if) has it taken you to earn your outlay back if you've completed your training in the past year?

I would be very interested in knowing about this too! Ive been dithering as to whether invest or not x

I wouldn't bother. As I've said in previous posts as much as HD like to say it's not, it's basically an overpriced wax & tint with added make up. The regrowth programme is ok for young girls who's hair grows quickly but the majority of clients are more mature and hair is unlikely to grow back so are just taking their money. Also products are always out of stock for long periods of time! It's not worth the money they are charging now.

Latest posts

Back