Is ombré going out of fashion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoelouisefarmer

Reaction score
Thinking going for the ombré look but thinking it's already been and gone! Do you still get people wanting it?

It's been out of fashion for going on a year now.

Yet beyond popular ;)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im still busy on ombre but have been pushing balayage on my usual full head foil clients.... x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm still getting ALOT of ombre clients, the trend dosen't seem to be going anywhere!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Most of my clients that had ombré have moved on from it, I think it depends on location aswell x

Still really popular up north.

I love ombre/dip dye hair! I did this today on a Asian haired lady! I called it ''Autumn'' 1393866_214602058720334_227009078_n.jpg]

Attachments

• 1463047_214601685387038_899938991_n.jpg
    1463047_214601685387038_899938991_n.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 182
Still popular in my area (Yorkshire)

That picture is exactly what I want as I have dark hair too!! Looks amaZjng

Bbh salon! That's beautiful! What colour did you use? Did she have any existing colour on it? X

I still like mine but I don't follow trends, and I tend to get to them after they have gone out of fashion

I've found I'm doing more balyage/subtle ombre at the moment rather than really obvious...

It has been around a long time time now, but I'm finding now is the time more clients sis aware of the trend and are asking for it. I personally am swaying more towards baliage now but I still love the ombré I've had mine for 3 years now. Have your hair how you like it, ;)

I also have subtle balyage (rather like the autumnal colours in the above picture). I had it done to try and get away from the darker block colour that I was for a few years. I like it for now but for me it's a lightening journey I am on to eventually being all over lighter by having celebrity highlights next time. X

It's been out of fashion for going on a year now.

Has it ?! Vogue may disagree with you I think ! I wouldn't say out of fashion per se , more like making a transition to balayage or " s'ombre"

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Id say we are definitely going to a far softer, natural look.

I still get a lot of requests for ombre
331bafef2b8ececdc8b0d452dedf221f_zpsab82480e.jpg

Latest posts

Back