Is there an electronic price list for PR from Thalgo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhona_

Reaction score
The title says it all really!

I placed my first order with Thalgo the other day for some Perron Rigot products (I'd already bought some bits from Beauty Express). I told her I hadn't ordered from them before and that I was a new Perron Rigot customer, but she didn't actually tell me the price of anything that I was buying. She took my payment before she told me the total actually, I think she was just about ready to hang up the phone before I asked her how much I'd been charged!

So anyway, now I know how much I was charged for the whole order, but I was hoping I'd get an invoice or price list in the package so I could see how much everything is individually for next time I order. I mean, I don't even know how much I paid for postage or anything?! Just got the package today, and alas no such paperwork whatsoever. (Although, I must say, I'm impressed with the super fast delivery.... Even if she took my address down wrong! Thank goodness for my postman who had a good memory to know where to find me.)

I'm trying to avoid phoning them again, so I was wondering if anyone knows if an electronic pricelist exists? And if so, would it be possible for you to forward it to me? Or even, does anyone know an e-mail address for Thalgo? I couldn't see one on the website.

Thanks in advance!

The title says it all really!

I placed my first order with Thalgo the other day for some Perron Rigot products (I'd already bought some bits from Beauty Express). I told her I hadn't ordered from them before and that I was a new Perron Rigot customer, but she didn't actually tell me the price of anything that I was buying. She took my payment before she told me the total actually, I think she was just about ready to hang up the phone before I asked her how much I'd been charged!

So anyway, now I know how much I was charged for the whole order, but I was hoping I'd get an invoice or price list in the package so I could see how much everything is individually for next time I order. I mean, I don't even know how much I paid for postage or anything?! Just got the package today, and alas no such paperwork whatsoever. (Although, I must say, I'm impressed with the super fast delivery.... Even if she took my address down wrong! Thank goodness for my postman who had a good memory to know where to find me.)

I'm trying to avoid phoning them again, so I was wondering if anyone knows if an electronic pricelist exists? And if so, would it be possible for you to forward it to me? Or even, does anyone know an e-mail address for Thalgo? I couldn't see one on the website.

Thanks in advance!
Rhona,

Here is link to Perron Rigots facebook page which you can probably request a price list and catalogue from; they probably have the contact email details on the page. The invoice for your order will be attached to the front of your box in a plastic wallet. https://www.facebook.com/#!/perron.rigot.uk

HTH Jack

Thanks Jack, I would have never noticed that invoice if you hadn't said! I'll stick that somewhere safe so I can refer back to the prices. Shame about the high P&P fee, but oh well.

Thanks again!

Thanks Jack, I would have never noticed that invoice if you hadn't said! I'll stick that somewhere safe so I can refer back to the prices. Shame about the high P&P fee, but oh well.

Thanks again!
Glad you found it!!..
Yes they charge for next day delivery - but its free for normal delivery which is usually 2-3 days..
Jack

Ah, dang, wish she'd mentioned that. There was no rush for me really. Thanks for letting me know.

Looking forward to playing with all my new products though!

Latest posts

Back