Is there anyone out there that adores pink as much as me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EffleurageEllie

Reaction score
I am so obsessed with pink, I absolutely love anything pink or Barbie even though I'm 21. Is there anyone else that is the same as me!? If so comment below. :Love::Love::Love:

Yeah I'm a barbie girl I love pink I have a barbie tshirt, dress, necklace, earrings and ring. My salons pink and I love ysl's brightest pink lipstick it's my signature look. My nickname is barbie. And I have a chihuahua called princess who has a pink sparkly collar, a pink tutu, a pink princess tshirt etc. I am completely obsessed and I'm 19 haha xxx

I can see your dog in the photo, lush!!! How old. So cute <3

Only 19 and you have a salon, so jealous!

I'm still training in college. I literally thought it was just me who was obsessed with pink and Barbie so much! My boyfriend calls me Barbie, my rook is full of it haha, so glad to have found someone like me, find it hard to find adult Barbie things though :-(. Miss Selfridge does a Barbie range but that's all I know. Oh and my sisters treasures. If you don't know them look them up, personalised Barbie necklaces and rings, mobile phone covers :p xx:Love:

Sorry geeks but I HATE pink... with a passion! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I can see your dog in the photo, lush!!! How old. So cute <3

Only 19 and you have a salon, so jealous!

I'm still training in college. I literally thought it was just me who was obsessed with pink and Barbie so much! My boyfriend calls me Barbie, my rook is full of it haha, so glad to have found someone like me, find it hard to find adult Barbie things though :-(. Miss Selfridge does a Barbie range but that's all I know. Oh and my sisters treasures. If you don't know them look them up, personalised Barbie necklaces and rings, mobile phone covers :p xx:Love:

She's just over a year old x haha eBay and Amazon have a lot of stuff you just have to trail through all the kids stuff to find it! I'm waiting on a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes being delivered from America they have a Perspex wedge with barbie heads in it they sound so weird but are actually lovely!x oooh I'll have to take a look!! Xxxx

I'm 27 and still love pink too. I don't go too crazy but I try and throw dashes of pink in where possible without going ott. Pink is a happy colour and in colour therapy promotes friendship and healing :)

Oh Me! I LOVE pink. I've had full head pink hair, everything I get is pink from brush sets, to dimonties all over my bags purses, bags this is my room to..
Excuse all the stock EVERYWHERE! Barbie Wallpaper i've obviously had to put stuff up so its ruined my mural a little but i love it!!!

10685776_293592890833588_2158599458628801098_n.jpg

Nope, I like the odd pink thing... Maybe a phone cover or gel on my toes. But thats about it.

As for my house Im obsessed with the colour grey. All different shades.

But I like that we are all different :) it makes us interesting!

Xx

I used to hate pink and any other 'girly' colour...now, well I love it. :p

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Dislike with a passion!

My salon was Pink. When I took over ekkkkkkkkkk 48 hrs later it was removed and changed.

The only Pink thing I own is a little tiny "me to you" Bear on a pink box holding a Pink heart saying "love you Mummy" from my lad when he was about 6 lol, now I love that.

It wouldn't do us any good to all like the same colours, they'd be nothing left in the shops! :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh Me! I LOVE pink. I've had full head pink hair, everything I get is pink from brush sets, to dimonties all over my bags purses, bags this is my room to..
Excuse all the stock EVERYWHERE! Barbie Wallpaper i've obviously had to put stuff up so its ruined my mural a little but i love it!!!

10685776_293592890833588_2158599458628801098_n.jpg

Wow I love it!!xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413654748.527585.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413654759.734748.jpg
This is my salon it's just a home salon for now and is actually bigger than it looks. I used a glitter spray on the pink walls so they actually sparkle it's just a shame that the camera doesn't pick it up properly xxx

View attachment 77110View attachment 77111
This is my salon it's just a home salon for now and is actually bigger than it looks. I used a glitter spray on the pink walls so they actually sparkle it's just a shame that the camera doesn't pick it up properly xxx
Thanks @ OMG I love love love your wee salon its so cute! That would be right up my street! xxx

Thanks @ OMG I love love love your wee salon its so cute! That would be right up my street! xxx

Thank you &#10084;&#65039; xx

I loove pink too! Always have and think i always will!
my fave shade is baby pink or pastel pink rather then the fuscia pink though!
I also own a chi and i have debated to buy him some pink clothes! but i dont think he would be v impressed! Lol,also trying to persuade other half if we can have a pink kitchen haha xx

Nope, I like the odd pink thing... Maybe a phone cover or gel on my toes. But thats about it.

As for my house Im obsessed with the colour grey. All different shades.

But I like that we are all different :) it makes us interesting!

Xx

Shades of grey, eh? ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413673715.544188.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413673723.396290.jpg

Considering I have a pink car and a pink kitchen, I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I do like it :) I do love having a pink car though, it's like my dream car when I was a little girl!

View attachment 77135View attachment 77136

Considering I have a pink car and a pink kitchen, I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I do like it :) I do love having a pink car though, it's like my dream car when I was a little girl!

She's cute!!! Love, fiat 500s.........I played it safe and drive a white one! But I will confess to having my first mini sprayed bright pink back in 1990!!

Claire

Oh wow love the car!! So cute

Latest posts

Back