Is there anything I can do about a bad course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel-lashes

Reaction score
Ladiesni attended my course last sunday an it was not good i was so stressed by the end i never thought i would do another lash.... i paid additional for pro kit and was given the standard they said they would post the rest .....received some the other day still bits missing (no case given they said when i queried its just a accesory pah) i have emailed my tutor twice asking for confirmation i attended and with the few case studies i have done and they have just ignored me.
i am so dissapointed i wish wish i had gone with flirties now i almost did but changed my mind last minute due to their location.
is there anything i can do? can i report the course to anyone i really want my money back but dont think i have any chance of that but i cant afford to pay for another course. Feel stupid lol xx

Put a complaint in writing to them (not email!) explaining why you feel that their advertising is false because they haven't provided the training that you were expecting nor the correct kit that you had paid extra for.

Make it clear that you are seeking a full refund and will start proceedings in the County Court if you don't receive a refund within 14 days from the date of your letter.

See how they respond.

Latest posts

Back