Is this a form of blackhead?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooo what a wopper! Bet that felt good ha looks so much better looks like it had a root! :eek:

<3 Stephanie <3

Oh it was a beast lol we were both so excited haha how sad! ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh it was a beast lol we were both so excited haha how sad! ;) x

Ha I feel abit sad sharing your excitement :o im gunna go pretend im not a gross weirdo now :p

<3 Stephanie <3

Good job! Wonder why some of us find that satisfying!&#128561;
Haha x

Good job! Wonder why some of us find that satisfying!&#128561;
Haha x

Haha he found it amazing but thought it was weird how much pleasure I got out of it lol xxx

Haha he found it amazing but thought it was weird how much pleasure I got out of it lol xxx

Oh yer! Mind watched that video link and will think of that when I want a snack &#128561;&#128540;xx

That is so satisfying!!

I feel your excitement!

Thought I would add this video, I was tense the whole way through! Do t watch if you are squeamish though.. You have been warned haha

http://youtu.be/7H30PCR0hs0

I feel your excitement!

Thought I would add this video, I was tense the whole way through! Do t watch if you are squeamish though.. You have been warned haha

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402871937.451159.jpg

I'm not allowed to watch it .., as apparently I'm not over the age if 18 lmfao xx

I feel your excitement!

Oh my goodness!!! I feel queasy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Brilliant. Well done! We're pretty much like the chimps in the zoo picking at each other! X

Wow! Well done for persevering. I must be strange but I love things like this!

I've gone all goosebumpy lol I feel abit sick I'm not gonna lie. I always enjoy the process but when it actually comes out I freak out &#128514;

Wow! Well done for persevering. I must be strange but I love things like this!

I also love things like this :)

I've gone all goosebumpy lol I feel abit sick I'm not gonna lie. I always enjoy the process but when it actually comes out I freak out &#128514;

Haha sorry - maybe I should put a warning in the title lol xxx

I now want to go and extract skin. Your all a bad influence but glad you got it out of the poor mans skin

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel your excitement!

Wow I think I need Botox! I've just frowned badly the whole way threw!
I've never seen one this bad! It was like a tree trunk&#128563;x

How do you actually use the kirby grip? I've never really understood how it would work.

How do you actually use the kirby grip? I've never really understood how it would work.

Maybe as will push pressure round the blackhead not just side to side. Xx

What do you actually do with it, push it down over the blackhead?

This thread makes me want to check my partners face thoroughly for blackheads and then check mine.

I pulled a beaut of an ingrown hair out of his back the other day. The satisfaction is unbelievable, I think I've found the next thing to train in. Haha

I warmed the area up with a hot compress. I then placed the hooked end of kirby grip over the blackhead. (So the blackhead was in the centre of the looped bit, not actually under it if that makes sense) then put pressure on and pulled it towards me, then worked my way around in a circle.

Really hard to describe, but really easy to do lol. If I remember tomorrow night I'll take some pictures to show you

Xxx

What do you actually do with it, push it down over the blackhead?

Latest posts

Back