Is this a form of blackhead?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aha! So you are effectively gathering everything around it and dragging all the gunk under the skin toward the centre, so that it can all end up coming out?

Aha! So you are effectively gathering everything around it and dragging all the gunk under the skin toward the centre, so that it can all end up coming out?

Pretty much, yes! That was a much easier way to explain. Haha.

Here was my attempt at diagrams hahaha xxx

Attachments

• 1402956622063.jpg
    1402956622063.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 1402956630624.jpg
    1402956630624.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 1402956638444.jpg
    1402956638444.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 1402956646713.jpg
    1402956646713.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 162
I feel your excitement!

Thought I would add this video, I was tense the whole way through! Do t watch if you are squeamish though.. You have been warned haha

25 Year Old Blackhead - YouTube

That was one of the most horrific, and yet compelling, things I have ever seen. I couldn't stop watching it!

Thanks for the images, I'm jealous (yes I'm sick, I know).

I've bloody lived reading this thread 😊 I'm always attacking my teenage son getting blackheads on his nose

I think I'm going to have to attack my dad tomorrow.... He's got a couple I know of. He's gna hate me while he watches the game haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really gross & I know its not suppose to be done at home, but my friends boyfriend had 2 sebaceous cysts. The size of half a golf ball & one a bit smaller, after seeing them & trying to squeeze them I SO needed to get rid of them!

Watched a few youtube vids but they involved slicing & cutting so realised it was a no go :(

Then my Gran had one, & her Dr told her to apply a warm compress for how ever long over a period of time, near the end of that time to use a sterile needle to pierce it.

That was all the info I needed!

So there was a few of us (lads & girls) I got a few sterile needles from my boss (at my care job) & we attempted them. I wasn't strong enough to squeeze them though. Surprisingly one of my squeamish male friends agreed to do that bit.

We applied a hot wet flannel, friend squeezed til I could see the pressure hole, I pierced that bit & friend squeezed some more. The force of which it came out was amazing! It was totally gross but satisfying none the less!

Cant believe Ive shared that! Things we do on a Saturday night behind closed doors!

Xx

Pretty much, yes! That was a much easier way to explain. Haha.

Here was my attempt at diagrams hahaha xxx

That works for me! I'll remember this next time I need to get one out :twisted:

I'm very pleased to read that it isn't just me that gets satisfaction out of such gross things!

I suffer with quite small blackheads dotted over my nose and down the creases....any advice? I have a tweezerman tool (works like a kirby grip) but I find it awkward to use pluses the blackheads are too deep ...shall I put a hot compress on first? Determined to attack them after reading this thread hahahaha!

Latest posts

Back