Is this ombré possible?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if this should maybe be in the consumer not or not so sorry it's in the wrong place.
I work in a hairdressers doing nails and the hairdresser is doing my hair on Monday. I'm currently all dark. The last colour she put on it was a dia richese! Semi permanent.
I'm wanting to go ombré and wev booked out all day to try and get it right, but she's saying she doesn't think it's gonna work as that it might go gingery?
Just after a bit of advice as to wether to go ahead or not. Here's my hair at
The minute, and the kind of colour I'm
Wanting to go. Thanks In Advance. And by the way I'm not going to do it myself or anything like that, I'm just curious for a second opinion on it
Rachel :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416069018.709062.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416069029.291031.jpg

If she was unsure it would of been est to doña strand test first so she could gauge how it would go :) x

The pic on the right is obtainable, you might not get it AS light as you want it in one sitting but it would be close

I'm wanting to go ombré and wev booked out all day to try and get it right, but she's saying she doesn't think it's gonna work as that it might go gingery?
Just after a bit of advice as to wether to go ahead or not.
View attachment 78839View attachment 78840

If she knows what she's doing it should be fine.

However, booking an all day appointment and saying it might go gingery ring alarm bells for me. Has she taken any strips of your hair to test?

If she's not confident, are you happy to be her guinea pig for testing? If an ombre is done badly, you could end up with a blocky effect rather than a smooth colour transition and I've seen some very bad ombres walking around!

It's because we don't work on a Monday so we are just going in so we have plenty of time to get it right. :)

Latest posts

Back