Is this possible!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha1

Reaction score
Did infills last night on a girl which I had used clear tips previously with pink and white gel- took me about 1hr 30 mins! Then straight after did a full set nails using white tips with pink gel, didnt have alot of cuticle work and she had the perfect shape nail bed- got these done in 1hr..... I keep thinking I did something wrong coz it took me soo little time. How long would it you all?? xo

Don't doubt yourself.... if you did all your prep right and you were happy to let her walk out the door... well done...... call them in a week as a curtisy call and check on them....
I have had that same feeling...looked at the clock and said NO WAY.... under an hour etc.... these are the days that we are so focused and our heads are clear we just get on with the job..

Good girl
X Mel

Sounds normal to me lol,
I always find I get quicker along the sets I do,
If I have few sets in a week they take me longer ..if I have a few in a day I get quicker with each one,
Also my second hand is always done much quicker if working one hand at a time....
I think you just kind of get into a flow,
Good nails to begin with help a lot though lol
I think my prep takes me longer than any other part of creating enhancements.

I wouldn't worry, I find infills take me longer than sets remeber the prep will be a longer process on infills (looking for any lifting and filing out taking enough product off that the new app doesn't look to thick) then you have to do all your normal after filing and buffing :)

Latest posts

Back