Is this weird or is it just me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be the vast experience I've had with pervs. Makes me suspicious.

Sadly you may have hit the nail on the head :(

For the record I too think 15 is too young for waxing but apparently a lot of girls do nowadays (my daughters 17 and never has though). One of her friends has been bought up by her dad as the mum ran off when she was 12 and she talks to her dad just the same as my daughter confides in me so it is actually plausible that this was a genuine enquiry. I'm all for being protective but it's sad if you view the entire male species with utmost suspicion.

Sadly you may have hit the nail on the head :(

For the record I too think 15 is too young for waxing but apparently a lot of girls do nowadays (my daughters 17 and never has though). One of her friends has been bought up by her dad as the mum ran off when she was 12 and she talks to her dad just the same as my daughter confides in me so it is actually plausible that this was a genuine enquiry. I'm all for being protective but it's sad if you view the entire male species with utmost suspicion.

I don't view the ENTIRE male species with suspicion. Just ones who ring up for Hollywoods for their 15 year old daughters. I actually have more male friends than female friends and I'm not suspicious of any of them. They've done nothing to cause suspicion.

However, there's a convicted paedo at number 39, 2 famous ones who have been arrested for suspicion in my village...the list is endless.

I must be extremely old fashioned. I'm 45. My eldest daughter is 12. I can't see her waxing her noo noo at 15. She's still a little girl. They grow up too fast these days. I don't think some parents are helping. And they wonder why they're pregnant at 14?

You can't get pregnant from having your noo noo waxed!

Interestingly, all the young girls who ask me for hollywoods are from private schools. (I don't do under 16's) My girls (yes I have daughters) went to a state school and aren't remotely interested in having hollywoods done, or any waxing really.

We are also number withheld automatically and my husband would do anything for our daughters - probably including asking about intimate waxing. He would die doing it but he would do it.

But then this is the man who went to buy me sexy lingerie for valentines and got so embarrassed in the shop he ended up buying me a swimming costume!

If this dad had pursued it, I would be uncomfortable, but he didn't!

Vicki x

Oh, and I'm 50!

Ha ha ha ha ha. I really thought you could get pregnant that way. I've got a lot to learn. No, my point there was, why are kids worrying about how their noo noo looks unless they're showing it to someone? And at that age, that would mean an intimate relationship, not lap dancing. Intimate relationship = pregnant.

And I don't mean just a bikini line wax, I'm talking Hollywood. I get why a young girl would have a bikini line wax. It's now the Hollywood I'm confused with.

Oh and about the private schools. I think the difference there is that maybe they are more able to afford to go to a salon, I don't think it means they're more promiscuous.

Last edited:
Oh dear, starting to wish I'd kept the phone call to myself.....

Let me clarify, all men are not perverts. I personally think it's strange for a Dad to phone up for his daughter for intimate waxing but that's just my view. My gut feeling told me it wasn't a genuine enquiry but I don't really know why. Btw I have 2 sons and 1 daughter and if my husband thought she wanted to have a Hollywood at 15 she'd be straight off to the the nunnery. Bikini wax maybe if she was really hairy and it was embarrassing at school, but Hollywood, no need and he certainly wouldn't want to know anything about it!

Ha ha ha ha ha. I really thought you could get pregnant that way. I've got a lot to learn. No, my point there was, why are kids worrying about how their noo noo looks unless they're showing it to someone? And at that age, that would mean an intimate relationship, not lap dancing. Intimate relationship = pregnant.

And I don't mean just a bikini line wax, I'm talking Hollywood. I get why a young girl would have a bikini line wax. It's now the Hollywood I'm confused with.

Oh and about the private schools. I think the difference there is that maybe they are more able to afford to go to a salon, I don't think it means they're more promiscuous.

I actually think the private school thing is more based on peer pressure rather than promiscuity. I don't assume that a waxed noo noo is a promiscuous one.

To Cloughers, you took the call and only you know why you felt the way you did. A lot if people will disagree forever over it but sometimes your gut feeling is the right one. As I said on a previous thread, it takes us half a lifetime to learn to trust our first instincts. Maybe you were right x

I feel so sorry for men.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel sorry for my eyes. ....... reading this thread and making it to the end!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel so sorry for men.

I feel far more sorry for all these poor girls with noo noos. If there is a charity or sponsored event for 'Noo noo anonymous' please sign me up.

Even though I think this thread is kind of going round and round, I'm still going to put in my tupence worth!
I was thinking that maybe he didn't want her to get it done,and just needed confirmation from a pro,that she was in fact too young! Imagine the conversation:
Daughter: ohhh please,please,please dad...everyone's doing it now,you're so old fashioned! Moan,moan...you're the WORST dad everrrrr! Sulk,sulk..etc
Dad: No,you're far too young...there's plenty of time when you're older...
Daughter: I hate you! You've ruined my life now!!! And anyway,how do you know I'm too young? You know NOTHING!!
Dad: Fine then,let's ring up and see what a professional says then,ok?
Daughter: Ok Dad,thanks. You're the BEST! I love you!
..ring,riiiiinnngggg......
***Insert phone conversation here**
Dad: Now,you see? A professional won't even take a 15 year old,because you're too young!!
Daughter: Hrumpffff....bet you made her say that...Oh My God you're soooooooooo mean!!
*** slams door ***

Well,that's how it went in my head!! :o)

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel far more sorry for all these poor girls with noo noos. If there is a charity or sponsored event for 'Noo noo anonymous' please sign me up.

Lol. It makes me cringe. Grow up and call it a vagina or Vulva lol

I'm more disturbed about people referring to 'noo noos' and 'la las' than the original phonecall.

Even though I think this thread is kind of going round and round, I'm still going to put in my tupence worth!
I was thinking that maybe he didn't want her to get it done,and just needed confirmation from a pro,that she was in fact too young! Imagine the conversation:
Daughter: ohhh please,please,please dad...everyone's doing it now,you're so old fashioned! Moan,moan...you're the WORST dad everrrrr! Sulk,sulk..etc
Dad: No,you're far too young...there's plenty of time when you're older...
Daughter: I hate you! You've ruined my life now!!! And anyway,how do you know I'm too young? You know NOTHING!!
Dad: Fine then,let's ring up and see what a professional says then,ok?
Daughter: Ok Dad,thanks. You're the BEST! I love you!
..ring,riiiiinnngggg......
***Insert phone conversation here**
Dad: Now,you see? A professional won't even take a 15 year old,because you're too young!!
Daughter: Hrumpffff....bet you made her say that...Oh My God you're soooooooooo mean!!
*** slams door ***

Well,that's how it went in my head!! :o)

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Tuppence? No pun intended lol

Imagine the thread following on from a dad calling to ask about waxing his daughters vagina!

Imagine the thread following on from a dad calling to ask about waxing his daughters vagina!

Maybe that is why he called it an intimate wax?
Imagine if he said
"Hi cam you wax my daughters Foo Foo?"
Now THAT is creepy

I feel sorry for my eyes. ....... reading this thread and making it to the end!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Now that comment Virtues has really lightened this thread. Why not leave it at that since none of us know the true intention of the original caller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back