Is training in LVL lashes worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
Hiya, I just wanted to ask everyone's opinion.

I've finally got the opportunity to expand my services. So far I'm sold on the following training; Spray tanning with Fake Bake and extensions with Flirties.

My conundrum is over lash perming and brow services.

Is training in LVL lashes worth the money or will I be well equipped enough to trade in non-brand lash perming?

Also, Billion Dollar Brows is looking far more affordable than training in HD (which would blow 1/2 the budget)

Thoughts? x

Alice what you could do is if you do the flirties extensions is also do the flirties curve its the same as LVL just cheaper as your not paying for the name and because you have done the lash course you will get money off for further courses making it even better value for you 😃

Hiya, I just wanted to ask everyone's opinion.

I've finally got the opportunity to expand my services. So far I'm sold on the following training; Spray tanning with Fake Bake and extensions with Flirties.

My conundrum is over lash perming and brow services.

Is training in LVL lashes worth the money or will I be well equipped enough to trade in non-brand lash perming?

Also, Billion Dollar Brows is looking far more affordable than training in HD (which would blow 1/2 the budget)

Thoughts? x

I'm wondering the same. I'd like to do LVL but it is very expensive and don't know if it's worth the price.

Hiya. Regarding LVL, fraid I can't advise there, but I would def recommend BDB for brows. I've trained in them and from what I've seen, it has the same principles as HD. Training is cheaper and I feel that clients pay a fairer price, compared to HD at £25 each time.

Hi there, I've trained in LVL and it's 100% worth it. Once clients see before and after pics they are sold as not everyone likes lash extensions. The training was to a very good standard also, and price wise definatly worth it. I've trained in billion dollar brows aswel and different story, training was basic and very rushed, and I left feeling not confident at all, and it was no where near worth the money I paid. I was very disappointed actually and am considering saving up for the HD brow course. This was my experience though and hope it helps xx

Thanks for your opinions ladies! News is I've booked BDB at HQ next Monday on a cancellation (eek!) got a good discount though!

That's good advise about Flirties, thank you! I will definitely consider using them for both

I just cant wait to offer some new packages really! x

I have done bdb and i didn't rate it to be honest yes training was rush, customer services wasn't the best, really tried to push it in the salon with not much success so I finally gave in and did the HD brow training and no way bdb are similar. HD day course was really full on lots of things you don't cover in bdb totally different techniques and results.
It may seem expensive but I left feeling it was worth it the price includes full working kit 2 full days of training, there were at least 2 trainers in the room while we were doing theory and you have a trainer with each student when doing practical then they have you back 3 months down the line for a refresher day! Well worth the money.

Lvl I trained in last September and has be a major it with my clients and every clients becomes a repeat client. X

Good to hear everyones become repeat customer! that's nearly sold it to me!

Hopefully I'll have better luck with BDB...no doubt I wont be shy with my feedback to them so we'll see how it goes:green:

Latest posts

Back