Isn`t it about time we had another geek meeting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, has anyone missed me?????????????
I`ve been busy and not had time to get on here much longer than a quick flick now and then but I`m back now and thought it about time we had another geeky gettogether.
So how about it???????
I thought Saturday 9th July, at mine in Basildon, everyone is welcome!

Hooray about time we had another meet, will start looking for a babysitter now hun x

It would be nice to see some of our new geeks come and join us and they can tell us what they have been doing at college or on their nail courses.

look forward to seeing you all
x

i will be able to make it as long as hubby isnt working as basildon should only be a train ride away (i think)

Sure one of the others will be able to give you a lift if not then i can pick you up from train station and Ive got a spare bed so you can stay over and go back in the morning if you want.
x

Great!! I've been withdrawing!! lol. I'm sure that there are loads of new geeks that could come - Don't be shy, we dont bite (well not hard anyway) pmsl x

scattyfox said:
Sure one of the others will be able to give you a lift if not then i can pick you up from train station and Ive got a spare bed so you can stay over and go back in the morning if you want.
x

that would be great, ill check hubby isnt working and let you know

I also have 2 spare bedrooms for anyone wanting to stay, especially if someone wants to come but its a long way for them.
Its always great to see new faces and we have a lovely time.
I also wanted to put a different twist on it too.........thought it would be good to have a kind of swop shop. So if anyone has anything they don`t want any more, bring it along and either swop it or sell it on.

if i didnt have a class on the sunday the 10th id try to pop along .... i havent a clue how far you are from me Debs???
so depending on travel time we will see :)

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back