It Works body wraps - good or bad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trudy.trudylee

Reaction score
Seen these being advertised on fb & wondered what people's thoughts were on them? Any good? Or another new fad?

I'm guessing as there's no response there not good??

They might be great but no one uses them!

Vic x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been upswing them since May and me and my clients love them fab results and they are affordable! Will never use anything else x

I have been upswing them since May and me and my clients love them fab results and they are affordable! Will never use anything else x

Thanks for your message . X

I've been thinking about them as I am 5months post pardon from baby and need a little help with the belly flab.
How often do you use them? How long of a period would you continue to use them? I see best results are after 4 wraps. Would I use 4 then wait a month or so? TIA for your info :)

I've been thinking about them as I am 5months post pardon from baby and need a little help with the belly flab.
How often do you use them? How long of a period would you continue to use them? I see best results are after 4 wraps. Would I use 4 then wait a month or so? TIA for your info :)

You can use them for up to as much as every 72 hours. And use them till you have the result you want I used one a week and after 8 wraps I found I had the result I wanted :) x

You can use them for up to as much as every 72 hours. And use them till you have the result you want I used one a week and after 8 wraps I found I had the result I wanted :) x

Any one else got comments?

As far as I'm aware they're not a professional product x

Sent from The Bat Phone

I was retailing them as they are a fab product and I lost 4 inches on my first one...but, it's a very 'spammy' company which put me off so I no longer sell them x

Am I right in thinking it's a multi level marketing scheme? X

Sent from The Bat Phone

I was retailing them as they are a fab product and I lost 4 inches on my first one...but, it's a very 'spammy' company which put me off so I no longer sell them x

What's a spammy company ?

I didn't think much of them to be honest. I think it depends on how much you're trying to lose. If you have a lot of fat to lose, I think you could see results, but I just wanted it for a small bit on my sides, and it did nothing!!

I bought a box of four didn't do anything for me my stomach was flatter after I removed the wrap but first thing in the morning it was back to normal. They only wrap that has worked for me was shrinking violet I lost 5 " inches of my belly month ago and it hasn't gone back on

MLM yes. Why sell something in your salon, that your clients can sign up and start selling themselves? "It doesn't work". Not for me anyway lol

Latest posts

Back