Italian Keratin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddisonhair

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need to rebond stick tip extensions for a client who has Lush Us hair in at the moment, but the bonds keep going soft (I'm coming across this more and more, annoying!) So, I am trying to find a supplier, other than Foxy, that does strong Italian Keratin for a reasonable price. Does anyone know where I can get some?

Foxy are charging something like £17 for 50g Italian Keratin granuals, including postage, owch! xx

In case anyone else needs to know the answer, I found out that Bonita do italian keratin granules xx

I got mine from lush us :) x

Lush us don't use Italian keratin hun, thus the OPs problem.
I love the foxy ones but they are mighty expensive.... Although at least now there's less "problem rebonding" and more just maintenance

Sussex Hair Extenions 07843448008 sell it at a good price and good quality too. It is Italin keratin and much more durable than normal keratin.

Lush us don't use Italian keratin hun, thus the OPs problem.
I love the foxy ones but they are mighty expensive.... Although at least now there's less "problem rebonding" and more just maintenance

I swear I bought 2 bags of Italian keratin granules :/ either way the bonds I've got in my hair that I bonded myself with the lush us granuels are so much better than the keratin that comes with the lush us hair. No stickyness (even when I let it dry naturally, naughty me!) but are easy to break down with remover :) xx

Latest posts

Back