It's Twins!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Here's a pic of my new "babies" - 5 weeks old. Im having to bottle feed them, but they are coming on great - Im so in love!

They are so cute...bless

OOOh they are just the cutest little darlings Ive seen in ages :Love:
What have you called them???

Glorsclaws said:
OOOh they are just the cutest little darlings Ive seen in ages :Love:
What have you called them???
LOL The one with the white bits is Rosie, and the black one is Penny. The kids think they're theirs - so they've named them - but they're ALL MINE really - Don't tell em!!

Oh what little cuties they are, I send them lots of :hug:

awwww soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! :biggrin: I want them!!!! If you get fed up with them clawing yr furniture send them my way pleeease lol

They are just so gorgeous!!! Look soooo cuddly. Good luck with the bottle feeding...what milk are you giving them? Is it baby milk or special stuff from the vet?

Sarah x

Awww, they are just too cute!
I love my own cat but can't wait until Al and I get a place of our own again to get more animals (unfortunately George is too attached to Dad.... and he to her!.. for us to take her with us when we move).
Give them a squeeze from me!
Lol x

nailroom said:
They are just so gorgeous!!! Look soooo cuddly. Good luck with the bottle feeding...what milk are you giving them? Is it baby milk or special stuff from the vet?

Sarah x
Its special milk from the vets called Lactol and you have to mix it like babies milk. They are both nearly weaned and have come on great over the w/end, but still feel the need to have a small bottle of milk - they keep searching for nipples in my hair (because it's long) and in my dog's fur which is really cute - the only problem is - he's a boy :eek: !!!

Awww they sound irresistable!! I remember when my cats were kittens they used to suck earlobes lol! My ginger tabby still kneads you when you stroke him ouch! (he about 8 now)
You should give yourself a well deserved pat on the back coz I can imagine how time consuming it must be to hand rear them. Well done.

Sarah x

Thanks for posting the pickie, there gorgeous.x

Latest posts

Back