Ive confessed all....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi peeps, after realising just how naive i am to believe i could just do nails in my room as simple as that!!!:lol: i have just been to the Inland Revenue to tell them im going to be doing nails from my home and they were quite helpful not as bad as i thought, so ive now registered myself self-employed. I believe i now have to ring my home insurance to let them know is this correct and do i need to do anything else???? would be great for your advice thanks x x

Hi Kelly

Ive just enquired with my home insurance and whilst they said not a prob, they, and apparently no home insurance, will include items which have been stolen from your home if you are using a room in your house for business where people come and go.

So im going to try and advise people that i can only allow one person at a time as my room is quite small, and maybe mention that im not insured for waiting area etc ? not sure yet but im worried about someone possibly coming with a friend and one of them wanting the loo and you cant keep an eye on both of them ! ive just heard so many horror stories and i dont want to be one of them, just a thought

kx

Kellyc said:
Hi peeps, after realising just how naive i am to believe i could just do nails in my room as simple as that!!!:lol: i have just been to the Inland Revenue to tell them im going to be doing nails from my home and they were quite helpful not as bad as i thought, so ive now registered myself self-employed. I believe i now have to ring my home insurance to let them know is this correct and do i need to do anything else???? would be great for your advice thanks x x

Oh yeah, didnt think about that its good youve mentioned that actually, as im using my spare room which is upstairs so anyone could pop downstairs and i wouldnt notice!! thanks i will ring my insurance as soon as poss and see what they say x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back