Ive got to have a major operation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
:Scared: Hi all you geeks and geeklettes,

Im unsure what to do with my clients when Im in hospital as Im going to be out of work for at least 3 weeks, probably more like 6 weeks.

I am mobile and have about 10 clients that will need infills and I don't want to let them down. They are all very understanding but at the end of the day they want their nails done.

Is there anyone in the Folkestone (Kent) area that is creative trained (so that the products are compatible) that can take on my clients for a short while so that I can have my operation without worrying about them (i know im sad). The date I have at the moment is the 21st June, but hasnt been confirmed yet.

Could anyone help me out, or have any suggestions, perhaps if they have been in this situation before. I am going to take a couple of days off before the op from my morning job (MOD) and do as many as I can before I go in.

Heather XXX

Ahh Heather, sorry to hear you're about your op, hope it's not too serious.

I would love to help you out with your clients but I am in Crawley, west sussex and although I am mobile, I don't know how far it is. I am Creative trained by the way.

Hi Rose

Thanks for offering to help, but I think Crawley is a bit far for you.

But thanks anyway,

Heather X

Latest posts

Back