IVF and Mobile Beauty Thetapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysally

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Have any of you mobile beauty therapists been through IVF ?

If so did you take time off or carry on as normal?

My concern is lugging my stuff around!

Hello I wasn't mobile when I had all my ivf cycles but if I could give you one piece of advice it would be to take it easy especially during the two weeks after implantation. You don't want to be lifting anything heavy and you want to know you've given yourself the best possible chance of it working. I got pregnant on our 4th cycle and it was the only one that I took the whole two weeks off and took it easy. I'm not saying this is definitely why I got pregnant and I know financially it's not always possible but maybe at least try and work from home. Good luck I hope it all goes well xx

Hello I wasn't mobile when I had all my ivf cycles but if I could give you one piece of advice it would be to take it easy especially during the two weeks after implantation. You don't want to be lifting anything heavy and you want to know you've given yourself the best possible chance of it working. I got pregnant on our 4th cycle and it was the only one that I took the whole two weeks off and took it easy. I'm not saying this is definitely why I got pregnant and I know financially it's not always possible but maybe at least try and work from home. Good luck I hope it all goes well xx

Thank you,I though maybe I should carry on as normal to keep occupied but I am considering just clearing my diary!! If you don't mind me asking was it your 4th fresh cycle that you got a result? Xx

Latest posts

Back