J curl or C curl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heq

Reaction score
Hi
I am quite new to lashing, trained with lash fx. So far I am just using j curls but do you think c's are better?
What do you use more of?
Thank you

Yes Cs are better and yes they are most popular. I stock some Bs for people wanting a more natural look but most people will suit and really love a C. I don't know/haven't heard of anyone using a J as it's hardly any curl to it.x

definitly c's! Im really annoyed i had to discover this for myself and ended up wasting money buying all j curl in my kit as my trainer told me j curls are best and most popular! So not true! Most my clients suit c curl with odd few b curls! X

i dont think one is better than the other, but ive had many clients who prefered j curl over c curl because they look at lot more natural. I have small eyes so j curl actually looks a lot prettier on me. Alot of people look great with c curl and prefer it though. Some peoples lashes bond better to j curl if they have really straight thin lashes so i would never NOT offer j curl. I personally think its best to carry both, but if i had to choose just one it would be j curl :)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using SalonGeek mobile app

b curl is a great option too like ripsaroo mentioned. I use those as well.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using SalonGeek mobile app

I use B curl 90% of the time :)

I choose the curl to better match the clients needs, which means I use J, B or C! My most popular are B followed by J, I use very few C and I carry full stock of all.
I started with 0.15 - 8mm, 10mm and 12mm in J, B & C so 9 pots and then over time I have added more lengths and thickness!

when i use j curl it looks no different just a fuller set of lashes. Anyone got some pics to show examples of different curls? I seem to be doing mostly c curl with the odd few b's. X

I did my brothers girlfriends lashes today.. when I did my course I bought a tray of every different curl in a few different lengths thicknesses... I'm glad I did as she ended up having D curl 10mm length .15 thickness cus her lashes are so curly it was a night mare😂 I struggle a bit more with curlier lashes x

when i use j curl it looks no different just a fuller set of lashes. Anyone got some pics to show examples of different curls? I seem to be doing mostly c curl with the odd few b's. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390434182.948578.jpg x

Latest posts

Back